Sunday, October 28, 2007

Becoming A Habbit...

Hey all, Yes you guessed it, I am back to add another poem to my blog.. Hope you all like it... As I have said before, my poem's are something that helps me put my feelings down on paper, their raw and real and truly come from the heart... Today is my sister's turn... She is wonderful in every way, she has been there for me when no one else understood me... She gets me, she see's where I am coming from so sis, this is for you, I love you and hope you like...

My Sister - My Best Friend

I was always out searching
For a very best friend.

Someone to stand behind me
Threw all the thicks and thins.

Never did I imagine, I wouldn't search very far
My best friends always been with me, right here in my own back yard.

Our relationship grew yet stronger, even when we felt apart
The bond we shared kept us talking, mainly heart to heart.

If I had a million to choose from, all lined in a row
I couldn't have picked a better one, I just wanted you to know.

I love you very dearly, I know it will never end
Your not only my SISTER, your my VERY OWN BEST FRIEND.

I love you Chell

Your Sister, Robyn Epler

No comments: